Saturday, February 5, 2011

What Does Senna Take So Long To Work For Me

I habs done

two souls in my breast ...
Or so describes Goethe Faust's inner conflict between inner and outer needs.
And every bit as it goes to me.
one hand, I would like to live by the mantra: Listen to your body, on the other hand, there is growing against those who say: the body has adapt to the situation, and not the situation to the body.
In the spirit of Daily runner and Jörg "Run One a Day" project I could identify with this idea and tie my shoes every day!
But at today's spring weather was exceptionally so, that even the body told me how bad it can not be even if I go grab some fresh air!

And so "tied up" I mean Five Fingers and went to the nearby city park to make the muddy meadow unsafe!
slow and tentative steps I glide over the ice-cold Mud and enjoyed the sunshine, always heeding warning signs of the ankle.
But she was spared and so I could enjoy these 30 minutes really going.
Whether it was wise or not, will probably show up tomorrow, but it has been good for me anyway!
If not the joints, then at least the soul (and conscience).


a beautiful day, I wish arlberteinstein

0 comments:

Post a Comment