Sunday, February 27, 2011

What Does Bulky Ovary Mean In Usg

100 percent dedication!

Only 6 weeks!
In exactly SIX weeks he is due, the big day.
is On 10/04/2011 the final show, which has brought the last year!
The competition starts in 2011 simultaneously with a big event, with an A-match, as Joe Friel would call him in his Training Bible Triathletes . Ind
these next 6 weeks I will focus my body and mind on the run - to this end, the half-marathon in Linz. I would think / sleep / eat train / like a runner.
The question of a definition of myself, whether triathlete or runner, or anything else will be clear for the next 6 weeks - without thinking about it is the answer always lau (f) th: RUNNERS - body and soul
It is my 3rd his half-Marathon, to crack after the first attempt in 2009, with a time of 2h16min (6:27 min / km) and reached the 2010 target in the 2-hour mark (1h55min - 5:28 min / km - click for garmin connect) .

Big plans I've had this season, by the circumstances of the last two months have unfortunately lowered. But my desire to run faster than 1h40min stay upright, even if the current training does not quite look like it.
conscientiously I started back in September to prepare for the current season - I wanted to increase followed the first 3x9 weeks to undergo a baseline phase of a multi-week period around the means of re-runs and basic speed increases and the end, a final phase to develop the lactate tolerance. Although this plan was nowhere to paper, he was as chiseled in my brain!

The basic phase was completed almost perfectly according to plan, but was then from today's point of view but probably set a bit too early! Suffering from a slight cold wave I started the new year, but then happened of which I have reported here many times before enough ... Pain put me out of my training was to continue as desired.

Now I'm back again, and try the BEST OF THE MAKING WHAT ELSE TO TIME AND ABILITY is left! The whole this might sound excessive for someone who in the end only try, in the mass of runners a little bit of push forward on, but me personally it IMPORTANT. ( POINT! )

my plan for the next few weeks now looks like this:
I will simultaneously try to get my foundation back to the level to "easy" to run a little over 2 hours can - through sonntäglichem running club.
will parallel I CROSS HALF MARATHON TEMPO INTERVALS carry about me specifically adapted to the race speed - at the end of these 6 weeks, all my body fibers will know only one speed: 4:44 min / km

addition, I will restrict my bike and swim training strong and only for a change or when signs of problems more easily used as a substitute!
I'll give up my beloved candy to make my stature to be something running bio.
And finally, I will triumph in exactly 6 weeks to run across the finish line, no matter what the clock says it exactly - and only this moment of the finish area is what my focus is now on every single run, already today (click to connect garmin) I had in between his hands triumphantly simple tear in the air: P

0 comments:

Post a Comment