Friday, February 18, 2011

Ge Convection Microwave Baked Potato Recipes

Jein

I wanted today's post " A for Emigration, B for Berlin " call "Emigration for Beginners" or "Emigration to the poor." Some time I came to realize that perhaps the beginning of each "Mission" a small, innocent, upbeat, unloaded and certainly naive idea is.

Nobody wakes up in the morning, packs his seven (or ore thousand) things that goes to the airport / train station / bus station / port, asking for a ticket to wherever it is always even-free then see a place and starts there without any preparation, fixed ideas, or other plan (in the broadest sense) to a new life.

SORRY! Instead, I played a mentally ever all precautionary "what if" scenarios through. If I find a job? If I find any new friends? If it gets worse than it already is? If I want to return? If, if, if ... At the end of this intense conversation with himself in the subjunctive, you get a rule to the realization that one time one (or ore more nights) to sleep over the whole.

The problem is that applications do not write on their own, new apartments to rent not himself and still like to terminate the old shelter, the boxes are filled automatically or alone in their future destination hiking, or anything else during this supposedly oh-so-precious "Darüberschlafenszeit" happened. The next day you're in front of that is exactly the same problems as before!

My mission and passion is ambitious Berlin.
My problem: Shall I do it or let ego rather be??

0 comments:

Post a Comment