Monday, February 14, 2011

Congratulations Cuz On Your Engagment

Valentines Day ...

Valentine's Day and was not my day. Neither have I ever get a really great gift from my husband (at least temporarily) dreams, nor do I have the usual Valentine's Day last ansatzwesie only positive memories. During last year, my relationship was just broken by Valentine's Day all day and I'm rooted to staring at my phone, whether the man of my (as I said then) dreams but does not answer, I will celebrate this year's Valentine's relatively emotionless. I'm still not in love and the only potential object of desire is just not saying so much involved in the slippers!

For me, there is no (only temporary anyway) Liebensschwüre, (sooner or later wilting) or flowers (fattening) chocolate. I will spend the evening alone at home, in bed with a book. Well Happy Valentines Day ...


addendum.
After all, the Chinese snack of my choice but then I was still awarded a small gift: a free fortune cookie ("One of her friends is getting married next year .... na super * g *)!

The man of my desire (something I currently feel at all) has been reported to be three minutes after the end of the day with a more than questionable text messages. He has been revised and passed him just ... Fishing for sympathy?

0 comments:

Post a Comment