Saturday, February 12, 2011

Gums Still Swollen After Wisdom

art, culture and more

As I have already written, is to be in the new year change (at least temporarily) a lot. In particular, I've made my free time to benefit and to make sense (and by that I mean definitely not to be lazy in front of the television that does not exist). Since Vienna is a city of art and culture, this plan can not only in theory translate well. So said gatan:

as potential lover of Monnet, Cezanne and Giachometti (ok, I knew the Lord before yet, but who cares), I read it I do not naturally take to visit the best exhibition in the Leopold Museum. The ticket prices have also for students umbedingt not cheap, but every Sunday is a free guided visit offered. Book With the feeling of having a little bit, but the art can also enjoy the same intensity;)


out the next stage of the training program me and a friend to the Museum of Modern Art. a free guided tour offered by the current exhibition - Every Thursday evening next to a reduced admission price of € 5 (21 clock of 18). We caught the exhibition "Hyper Real". In addition to many photorealists a few Popartbilder were shown (my love Ling picture to follow of course immediately).



0 comments:

Post a Comment