Saturday, February 19, 2011

Star War Designs For Pinewood Derby

Fuck Hello Kitty

My relationship to the little white kitten with no mouth is ambivalent. Originally me, the whole Hello Kitty madness only marginally concerned (if any). But then came my "fucking ex-boyfriend" (basically I talk about my exes, at least not too bad, or at least not entitle them to swear words - this has it but for once deserved) in my life. Even near the beginning of this short, but thanks to its ultra particularly mature, adult and fair conduct painful and disappointing relationship, he told me how much he hates Hello Kitty.

Although any understanding of the swine (pigs and cats get along but ansich?) Within limits holds, I can understand it because even that is an ex-girlfriend, the entire apartment full of kitty kitsch - from pink walls, Hello Kitty towels and bed linen, crockery etc Hello Kitty - can have a damaging long term.

little faults are known to be the best targets. :) From now on, Hello Kitty handkerchiefs were my constant companions * g *. During the lunch break, I sent him MMS with pictures of Hello Kitty toilet paper. Mr shit ex-boyfriend is not one of the group of men who could have a way with sort of jokes (or his hatred of Hello Kitty was really great and the relevant differences simply unbridgeable (why I joke then left again.

The relationship and (what is much more tragic) my heart went to break and thanks to the "happy" situation I was allowed my shit Ex from now on every day (at work), see, with a broad grin on his face, a hello on the lips, and my middle finger ready to stretch at the ready.

was left were the Hello Kitty handkerchiefs, to which, without my active instruction (this happens when mothers see their daughters doing something wrong), a Hello Kitty cup, a Hello Kitty Advent Calendar, and a Hello Kitty joined figure. At some point, I still bought me a Hello Kitty towel. Should I take the ass each other in the castle garden or lawn area, I can at least be sure that he holds 10m distance. Well, so is Hello Kitty piece by piece, in one way or another and kicked definitely different than planned in my life ...

Aja and if you forget to buy toilet paper and only Hello Kitty handkerchiefs are there, also explains the title of this post all by itself;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment