Friday, February 11, 2011

Havanese Wont Stop Biting

"Are you limited in?" or "Life Planning for Beginners"

Somehow I'm currently the victim of a certain irony of fate (if you will). In my new (and as I now know very temporary) job, I will write a review on atypical work. This refers to all such forms of employment by the standard employment relationship (time permanent full-time) value. Classic examples are part-time or fixed term contracts. Particularly, the contribution of the risks associated with these new forms of employment insecurity, both in terms of paid and the sheer uncertainty of the Zukunfnft treat. Somehow it's really symptomatic that the author of this (future) contribution itself (I), only a six-month contract for 30 hours Week ...

Originally it looked as though I could be my new life - or my employment contract - extended for another year and so have enough time for my thesis (without having to live under the bridge). Well what you think ... thanks to the early retirement of my current boss and miraculous ascent woman, preferably with blue Hawaiian shirts with floral motifs fluriszierenden, everything is very different. Pretty stupid if you look dazzling with all my colleagues understand, except with the struggle of the emancipated woman (who could have guessed that, please?) Soon takes over the shop ... (Unfortunately, one must accept without envy, that they technically already has something on it)

Therefore, the question as I slowly my future life (at least for now) wants to make. Back to a "70-hour work-week-sunshine-through-the-window-is-more-than-enough" life (and thus a generally well-paid permanent contract - just without any free time) or re- a "Tralala-the-life-is-beautiful-and-down-and--work-I-even" job that I can financially only solala stay afloat, which brings me career-technical little further and probably will only would be of short duration ...

If I have bad luck or good fortune, but the question at all. Incredibly, are in fact this very low-paid but happy-making jobs very hard to get ...

Well tea (or coffee ehr) drink, and wait for applications to write ...


0 comments:

Post a Comment