Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Pandora.com Stock Symbol

make the most of your time

I would like to report the previous day:

I had to work a little longer than usual (For me it's always quite different, sometimes I work only 3 hours long, another takes times are 11 hours - typical sideline specify) - and so had run contrary to my initial expectation is no time for extra home before I hit me with some Kolegen at the university.
I really wanted to complete originally been "some" training session.
As I mentioned before I am in the fortunate position to me to shorten my time to listening to podcasts (without significant loss of productivity) - and as I was yesterday arrived at Train with the coaches . There, Coach Jeff Kline
described how he would proceed, if only he had little time for his training ...
Sure, if I only have half an hour and want to train efficiently, it must be the mantra: make the best out of this half hour.
And I decided to do just that!
I was already on a bicycle at work, and had to go on to university. This plug leads on the bike path along the Danube embankment - on approximately 6km.
And because I just had a little more time than merely set back the distance of 6km I am simply passing on the dirt road and I'm daring like a madman up and down this stretch run ...
Without my high-quality equipment, just a normal cotton camisole under the cycling jacket, in old running shoes instead of cycling shoes and without GPS and Heart rate monitor, I kicked my heart out!
So I could install a high-quality training spontaneously, had a lot of fun, and it found wiedermal, but that I probably should spend some more time to bike training!


And when I started, full of mud and sweat nice finally went to college, I came to my mind that I would not get into my locker, where I bunker precaution spare clothes, because the key was at home.
But what the hell, my colleagues had to endure me once more as I am - drawn by the environment and the gel time (and my perspiration). I think have survived it;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment