Tuesday, March 1, 2011

What Is Lacrosse Helmet Tilt

! - No way;)

While others have the problem to motivate themselves to work, I am currently in the pleasure of me restrain rather have (that will change soon, but currently it is)

But unless the procedure operates with a little head, it's not as bad
Actually I wanted to pause today, as I now since my violation of the first times I went back for 2 consecutive days, but when it began in the late afternoon after recovery from the dentist and hairdresser visit the sun, hereinzulachen, I am already itching in the ankles. Then, when
mother came home from work in order to complete their (set by me) training plan, I just could not say no!
And so I was running - in 2 min / 1 min rhythm against loose half an hour the sun.
was fun and well done: P
morning I had planned to take the first TEMPO CROSS UNIT - this will be the fourth round in a row ....
yes I will still almost every day for runners:)
Garmin Connect

0 comments:

Post a Comment