Sunday, March 6, 2011

Cover Leter, Dental Nurse

a hard week

a tough week coming to an end!
Rarely have I collected so many miles in a week, not towards the correct especially without prior ...
But sometimes it just results.
The overall pace was not particularly high, I think the weekly average is 7min/km but the 62 km make itself felt in the legs yet! Normally I'm
no one who is bullish with such values, simply because I usually do not care, but this week I want to share the love!
all started on Monday with the running club shifted Sunday, Tuesday, I was with my mom running / walking, on Wednesday the interval training, and on Thursday a small group running the marathon of preparation my "association".
After a well deserved Friday (in the truest sense of the word), I took a long time held yesterday at the official wiedermal Linz Marathon running club, and I overlooked it somehow, the time came there about 19km together. And finally, the week was completed today with the running club Sunday, in a very comfortable 3-round, we turned our laps for 90 minutes - and even built a couple of improvements.



weeks Conclusion: if it fits, it fits , but tomorrow is paused! It is certainly not advisable to bring about such weeks mileage so quickly after a total of I in February unwound only 110km have, but I'm trying to convince at least that I am not too strictly by the famous 10% rule that, since I already have significantly higher Umfänmge trained.
But next week is both solid and work go right again, and so I connect the shorter not be too difficult! Nevertheless, I
stay tuned, because in 5 weeks will show up, have been training as good or bad I!

0 comments:

Post a Comment