Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Quotes Softball Pitchers Has Said

High heels hurt, I'm not joking after ...

Ok, so I wanted to change something in the new year, but not my high heel fetish! Anyone who knows me knows that I have hardly any flat shoes and the few existing copies are used only on walks (yes, I own volcano shoes), who for the perquisites (running shoes) and for the Christmas tree. As I mentioned, I have but even the Christmas tree this year dealt with procurement in mid-high boots.

Well arrogance or just high heels come before the fall (because it then that is not allowed to wear WEEK LONG). To cut a long story short: the stupid jumping around, 5 Broken metatarsal after a week of sun and gypsum on crutches now and condemned in any case fixed shoes. Because I'm blonde, I was just trying to ask the doctor what exactly he means by solid shoes actually. To not have the honor and reputation of us blondes to spot even further I have it but then nodded calmly and with understanding.

Since my running shoes (which I currently abusing as sturdy shoes) do not match my outfits and such as to my job interview next week are simply unacceptable, there is only one option: shopping shoes! What sounds ansich nice throws in practice, however, a variety of problems. How to wear really try to use crutches shoeboxes Bank? Does a foot a larger size (thanks swelling)? How is firmly established?

solution: Thanks to online shopping are the "fixed" booties hopefully directly to my home. Black patent ballerinas ... Paint is still firmly;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment