Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Can You Catch Gential After Washing Clothes

first half marathon pace today is not gripping unit

I noon today, as announced my first unit pace after GRIEF default completed ..
PUUUHHH .... That was pretty tough ... hard to believe that I have in front, run a few weeks to a Laang time round.

But from the beginning:
I was not even sure if I should attend this training at all, because when I woke up I noticed a slight pull in his left knee. But after much back and forth I went around lunch time but even think to put together dei training session for the Garmin.
I had to run before, on a nearby track to me are based not only on the speed requirement of the Forerunners have, so I planned throughout the training step by step.
I programmed the whole way that I always in my lap-time set- an audible signal would be given after each round and then a trot would break inserted.
When I finished the Programmiererei was thinking there was no long about knee problems or other ailments that the sun laughed and I wanted to do to do the same!


After I decided against my shoe insert and for my competition shoe I grabbed my camera, grabbed the backpack and rode a bike to the track.
My worst fears came true, thank God it was not and neither completed nor a school class was there.
So I placed my belongings next to the railway, sent from the camera and prorammierte interval recording (automatic Photo every 15 seconds).
I trotted a few loose rounds to warm up micht, and then set loose at last!
I do not think my excitement on race day itself will be larger than it was today before I started the training - I can not explain it, but this ultimate step I should take my goal was to pulse the only way in which skyrocketing.

And so I found myself already on the first lap, it should be two and a half for the first section of stairs. I wrestled a bit with the pace, started a little fast, but was finally time for the acoustic signal from the pulse watch the 1000m mark exceed

And I was extremely out of breath ... a few steps to go and ready to trot the round, then stood.

But as the saying goes, do not think, do and before I knew it was me, the rest round finished and I started the next interval, this time 5 rounds each in 1min53sec. Towards the end it was pretty tough, especially because the wind is now exercised its predicted power and fought against my advancement. But even this 2000m were completed, and although I felt I was not so sure that the final hurdle was overcome


So on the last 3000! As if in a trance
completed I round and round, towards the end I no longer even knew how many I had. I expected to fix, just ran the last lap to be, but my Garmin said: "one more!"
, sir! He should keep
right, I had simply miscounted. And so I could finish the last 7.5 laps, I felt good and was even slightly faster than would have been necessary.



I spontaneously decided to complete the phasing out barefoot to do something good for my feet, and already was the FIRST CROSS UNIT completed TEMPO!

Conclusion: It was hard, but it was doable - more would have been possible, but especially in the beginning I felt it quite quickly leached
Conclusion 2: Next time I need the intervals of the camera Timen different: P

0 comments:

Post a Comment