Friday, March 4, 2011

Biology Diabetes Essay

earned rest

- The alarm clock rings.
- The first lecture at the university in the new term ahead.
- I feel miserable!
- awake?

  • legs - there
  • body - even as

  • Waist - jopp

to the HOW I would think not even the hour!
But at some point is so far and I will raise

  • legs: ouch, you realize the hardships of the last days
  • Hull: lie I like stayed because I have not felt
  • Waist: This yoga unit has probably again borne fruit
summary:
It hurts! ALL .
much, but it is the beautiful kind of pain, the kind of pain after one can be addictive!
good that day finally paused is! Long as I've not experienced, but after re-entering the yoga course, after a first mountain bike exit of the year and, not least after the 5 days of skiing in a row I've earned more than one days doing nothing!

view of the VOEST


not to tip over when trying

0 comments:

Post a Comment