Friday, January 28, 2011

What Does The Rubber Bracelets Mean

getting started

getting started ....




A blog is born - with no problems and complications, without pain and without tools - just like that, quietly and secretly!
My Blog - Tadaaa
In the photo I am constantly taken about 2 weeks ago on one of my default rounding -
much is now known schonmal about me: I run! (Sometimes in red jackets and black trousers)
Oh, and I take pictures, at least I would like to!
knipse Actually, I rather around in the area, but here and there is also a nice Photon his way on my image sensor!
and now I blog too!
I know some running blogs and listen to some podcasts, but mainly in English. may start to wonder -

Why do I now my blog:
It's simple - I take my time now!
I'll just forced a break in my otherwise very packed insert training plan - and that makes me the first time recognize how valuable my regular trips to the wilderness really is.

I thought so far I could suppress my orthopedic malformation compensate with specific training exercises and the right respectively, but as it turns out it's not quite that simple ...

But what the hell, I do not know yet accurate, and right now I hope for a speedy recovery and look wildly out soon again trotting through the fog can. Run
me beautiful!
arlberteinstein

0 comments:

Post a Comment