Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Ewcm-what Does This Mean

From Workaholic to dream dancer

As I have said before I hung my 70-hour week, the young university graduate and world-ruler-to-be job on the nail! Apart from the massive weight loss my new job is great! Relatively free time, nice colleagues, time to do research for my dissertation and in the whole little time pressure. The only hacking at the thing is that my old job was a part of me (or even my life). I have lived almost at my old job. I've taken up to 3 meals there, my colleagues knew phases more of me than my friends and it would have been possible, I would have slept there ... looking forward to

me instead of my new job and start full of energy in, I'm paralyzed somehow honest. I am physically present but mentally somehow not yet arrived. The idea is not to deliver economically viable product to have, but to do research before me, has meant that I especially 1000 and explore a blog, 100 new recipes have read several online newspapers every day read and do everything except actually work ... (Of course I am sitting writing this post in the work * g *)

conclusion. In the new year, you can not make me right, only it was way too much stress and too little now ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment