Friday, January 21, 2011

Genıtal Tattoo Vıdeo

age moths?

Maybe I should blog this "Old Butterfly" will be called? Because I just come to me, plain and simple old (and with just 24 years and 3 months) ...

It starts well, unfortunately, the fact that I look like 26-27. First light wrinkles on the forehead and around the eyes, the Naturknackigkeit my body is also a descending branch, and I sincerely hope that this little green-blue line on my left leg is a strange bruise and not the first of many spider veins is (which decorate my mother) .

My New Year's resolution is: disciple. Hm, since realistically not possible, I've at least made to look younger. But since I want to do without for now on Botox and facelifts, I should probably first start with my clothes.


Since I have the serious 70-hour-the-week-young-university graduate and world ruler-to-be job for the time being hung up, I was all the white blouses, black skirts, sheath dresses and black blazer and the cabinets full of black heels and (Rau) leather handle well at first banish from my life. Somehow I find that hard but ...

After each shopping Tripp I'm once again "proud" owner of a black fashion part, that apart from these super-serious-oh-so-important-with-money-umsichwerf Jobs does not need. Should I make it home without exception, but new business uniform part, has lost with 99% probability of a (wool) Knit dress to my house. Of these unspeakably practical things I have now 11 pieces, and it probably is not surprising that over 50% are black ...

boy or young looking people usually wear jeans! I own at least a chic pair of dark blue jeans and the winter of 2009 I even fit inside again;). The other two pairs are used primarily for Christmas trees take home (where I myself have done within this year in a matching color fir green knit dress). Converse, Uggs, T-shirts, etc. I have of course not ...

project "From business to trendy young bimbo girl" can go so come on!

0 comments:

Post a Comment