Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Where To Buy Billabong Bikini In Spring

wait for things to get there:)

Hi,

sign me out of the Tunnel Vision Backpackers in Lyttleton ...

was now a very turbulent day here at Christ Church ... mrogen and the price will decide for the next few weeks ...

War as you know now, yes, the time when Steffen udn hospitable to rachel:) was very very nice ...
I'm now the first time today but then pulled back to the Backpacker since the two have an awful lot to do with her flower shop and the new house ... There was a bit of rum in the way and so ...

But no problem .... have to decide now anyway as the next few weeks and Moante wqeitergeht ..

agencies now after I meet in the last several Temping (temporary employment agencies say) here in Christchurch have spoken personally see it being slightly more difficult for a Buerojob to get what was my wish ... for if what is there then absolute miminum 3 months ... and if I do I say that I'm in the autumn so mai = the road again and see the rest of the South Island at sch ... weather .. I like any kiwi and other traveling confirmed ...

why I am considering the travel for 4-6 weeks and resume to me to look at the rest of the South Island ... then the situation is at the temping agencies were told to me again different ... most are backpacker at home ... and then I could here in christchurch for 3months plus find what in my area, what would make with regard to the possible return to Germany again useful.

following specific situation: I war modest project tomorrow if I possibly a job at a movie theater here in Christchurch for the wars February (openair cinema, advertising or ground crew) ... what would be really funny:) if it works, I'll stay here in February, find me a property in CHC and is good.

If that does not work out, I got the offer Saturday or next Thursday in Chillawhile Hostel ... Oamaru 9kleine city south woofer from here) ... ork that is 2-3 hours / day for accommodation, internet, laundry, lots of musical instruments, etc. .. :)

and as a backup I did today with my German contact today again talked long and I can almost always get to work here in Christchurch), a quasi-labor warranty ... well they have to!

So ... Tomorrow could be interesting ... let's see what the day brings so ... I'll keep you informed:)

Until then, your
Kiwi

0 comments:

Post a Comment