Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Facebook If I Untag Does It Notify

Settling down ... break from traveling:) ... ew what

Sooo ...

after several days of silence but then again, an entry ... :)

Sign me from Diamond Harbour ... where it is again:) south of Christchurch, opposite of Lyttleton, the biggest port in the South Island. Am with Steffen and Rachel (as tent in the garden) as guests, friends of family.

Get up from another un try to stay here in Christchurch and surrounding area to find what arbeitsmaessiges. So take me a little break from the restless backpacker existence. ANd I'm also gt superior to face it all not every day where I am going to need next. yes, the week before the move was enough ...
past:'m

after the pit stop in Picton I was walking on the North Coast for an initial two days after Nelson (very nice city) and then on to the Golden Bay, a beautiful corner of the South Island. Valid bit as the hippie stronghold here in NY ... are also quite a number of alternative long-haired figure on the road ... wnn are also distinguished from the common backpacker hard ... :)

two nights in a hostel "Shambhala" War ... complete with Buddhist prayer room ... Alternatively, organic, but very nice beach and incredibly quiet ...
Did not so really the rest then again I stress with my car had ...:( clutches was nothing more ... well ... to hitchhiking Werkt instead .... and what? course has forgotten to refill the technology talented Mr. Kunz Kupplungsfluessigkeit ... (did not know that there esdas? .. anyway .. anch short repair (still day for the bin) we went again. and it keeps

Bin then m Saturday morning quickly before the rain to the Cape Farewell, the northernmost point of the South Island (Cape jaaa. .. he have done it to me) and just WAHNSINNN MADNESS ....
Waririki Beach ... unforgettable .... (you can see pictures from the same Picasa !!!!)

Hab then decided to raise the number of kilometers times and am the same day down to Motueka down. Was there one night in the hostel (and on the market) then I'm going on Sunday towards Christchurch ... across the mountains (up to about 2000m) and through the pouring rain. It is this to me the first night gerbacht in the car rather than spend in the tent ... at the foot of Mt Mueller ... also very nice. Monday we went in the next 2-hour leg to Kaikoura ... wahnsinns panorama, but otherwise just a tourist town whose main function seems to be to accommodate people on the way to and from Picton ... and it is the Dolphin and Whale Watching - the capital of NZ.

Yes ... And on Tuesday I went to Kaikoura from Christchurch to run through here under. Was not alone, but had a very nice French zweu have picked up on the road ... Backpacker, hitch-hiking. notes with you, heard here so!!

Us today I finally got me put back into the car and me with Laetitia (and Jeremy) made by my Belgian passengers of the North Island.

all through the afternoon in Akaroa on the road ... A great place on the Banks Peninsula (such as Diamond Harbour located), but still an hour away ...
Bin then in the early abden (again) back down on a gravel road ... and I was floored ...

I have found the most beautiful place here in New Zealand ... at least in the South Island ... wundrwunderwunderschoene a bay here on the peninsula ... indescribable ... best check out the photos ... I ask purely as the first ...

Anyway, the overwhelming impressions of last week ... I will simply say the images ... because the beauty of this country to put into words to me (! Sven = Quassel laber cheek, and so on) succeed) can not.

well ... now before I fall into into too much indulgence .... Good night and then ... Tomorrow it looks like I will be here in the garden make a bit of useful ... the two just moved and it is still a lot to do ...

until then

your Kiwi

0 comments:

Post a Comment