Monday, February 2, 2009

Sixtyforce Roms Pokemon Snap

one from the sea to the Alps and back ... Peep from Twizel

Sign me briefly from a place with the evocative name Twizel:):) ... nothing really special, just taking a break on the way to Oamaru make ...

Am on Sunday in Christchurch and I go on my way to the highest mountain (or better made) of New Zealand, Mt Cook or Aoraki: at the foot of the mountain.

After a stop at the Pioneer Park Campground (DOC site) and a French evening (have met two French) I really wanted to pitch my tent at Lake Tekapo ... a very beautiful and impressive glacial ... But as life here in NZ Funny People kept me in two German (in the middle of nowhere on a gravel road) ... have camped on the lakeshore and in the morning the car battery was dead ..
Well ... I can help and then I went with the two but to the "White Horse Hill" run campground at the end of the road to Mount Cook:) And was really lucky ...

bright sunshine and breathtaking views of the central region of the Southern Alps ...

snow-covered glaciers, towering rock walls ... really impressive ...

Go in Mt Cookbis up to almost 4000 meters, surrounded by a massive glacial field and some peaks around 3000 m. .. breathtaking. a real high point here in this fascinating country ...

Bin then this morning two hours rumgeklettert in the rocks as seen from the Tasman Glacier and then I go.

Here in Twizel Gibts just free Internet in the library:):) now go to Lake Oahu I think there's supposed to be nice ... Just a look how far I still lust ... alternative to the DOC space in Omarama A little further south ...

Pictures I've also made many beautiful. I ask you, then clean from Oamaru out!

another route:

Am today and tomorrow somewhere along the way along to the SH8 to Oamaru, where I held Thursday Chillawhile hostel for at least a week would be subwoofer ... (Ie 2-3 hours work per day against property, Internet, etc..) You can call this my first job in NZ I think ("who thinks all" FINALLY "?)

Will look how long I stay. . depending on how it works like unhd

otherwise well ... until then:). ... your Kiwi:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment