Sunday, October 10, 2010

Pregnancy Congratulations Cards

There is nothing to talk about beautiful!

This result must not be spoken and beautiful! Even thought about sleep solace not know that a Rohverlust of 5.54 percent, to 13.23% (municipal income Vienna) is a miserable result.

is a fact that the loss of the absolute majority did not come into existence by the ÖVP. And fix is that I am no longer county in favorites! Since I was back ranked from No. 4 (proposal before the district party committee) at number 8 and the ÖVP probably 5 seats (-2) in the district will reach.

As I mentioned in an old blog post I said, I will continue to describe my political experiences. Although I am no longer county council. Maybe just not as frequently ...

But thanks to all voters for their vote for the ÖVP and their preferential vote!

0 comments:

Post a Comment