Saturday, October 2, 2010

Black Beauty Hair Shop

died because overloading

As a citizen, family man and entrepreneur, I have to take more and more stress.

It starts with our now uncertain pension system. Because when I think that in our age pyramid is not sure if my children and I will get a pension once, I sometimes wonder what all the contributions.

goes And on the duplicate deposit in the health system because of my multiple-party insurance ( entrepreneurs and lecturer at a college ) for which I get twice the power but no, I should be sick.

Last but there are also the entrepreneurs and innovation-hostile environment, prevent the entrepreneurship.

So I am dead simply because of overload.


Ok, just only in the video, but it has given me to think in any case. The entire campaign "countermeasures Now of Economic Association shows why the" red pollution "are so great.

0 comments:

Post a Comment