Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Crazy Sorority Parties



Today, when I pitched in the morning the standard that I am on the first page immediately noticed the dates column "Political Poetry" . The unfortunate slogan on the posters of a party whose only theme is the attitude to foreigners say immigrants is, is unfortunately currently much media hype too much. This attention has not earned the poster. Not because it is not wrong and their roots must be more than just questions, but because the only topic of this party is pushed unnecessarily into the foreground.
Now I know well and I see every day that the issue of migration and immigration burns the citizens under the fingernails. Also I can not take my eyes , Close if I take the 6 or go to the Fuzo. I understand people who live in houses where they live with only two non-migrant individuals and families and not a German word is spoken. And
by buses that go through the public housing or Kapperldienste, as the majority party in Vienna and operates, is not dissolved. Therefore, the ÖVP calls already for years that the last year of kindergarten should be mandatory to learn German!
PS: And by the way was Josef Klaus this song in 1966 an absolute majority. We should also rhyme again more ... ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment