Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Can You Take Xanax When You Have A Concussion

The money does not decide ...

The ÖVP had favorites tonight ranking session. In this I was in my fifth Place in 2005 back ranked at number 8th With 7 seats in the last election the chances of a re-entry into Parliament Favoriten district are rather poor.
one hand, one might think that political work is not appreciated. On the other hand, I really wanted now blogging regularly.
Regardless, I will deliver http://www.bezirksrat.at/ continue my contributions, even if I do not everything District am.
PS: And with a prejudice against the district policy, I would like to clean up the same: As a District Council I get EUR 399.80 gross (14 x). This corresponds to 4.9% times a deputy to the National Council. Come from the amount EUR 40, - charge away party (12x) and then I can pay tax on the amount of course properly. For a job 10-15 hours (per week) is not just lush ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment