Sunday, March 22, 2009

Which Last Longer Saline Or Silicone

Back online .... Hello from Westpprt

Hey: 0

so my blog is back online .. if any of you had gotten a rare joint announcement ... derBog was for some unknown reasons by the Blogger spam filters were blocked and had to manually of which will be released again. But again seems to go so "sorry for all inconvenience:)

'm just in transit through Westport ... again very far north coast here on the west ... south of here is Punakaiki woich yesterday was crazy ... many interesting beautiful palm coast, its a bit reminiscent of Florida ..., many cacti, etc. ..
perhaps sections of the California coast ...

really very beautiful ... ier am now the 2nd day on my own again anne on the move after I sold her new office in woofing Gerymouth have:)

my price is now christchurch ... will have after a year holiday now finally me (for a while) in the Seriousness of life and go back to work starting the end of the week in CHC!

Maybe a little extra fun job of it when first heard, but ...
If you think that is by chance in hristchurch voerbeikommen should look for the "Original German Sausage" as of) close to the Art gallery:) will work because for the next time and my travel fund something ... Make up:) Have

with the owners in February and I would have been gesproochen can already start ... options are currently etas rar (the rainy season starts now) ... but it can be very funny and monetary gibbts too.

then fold down on the ChC temporary agencies have again ... by a Agency which I left my resume sent an e-mail that got a small freight forwarding company in Christchurch is looking for any jmd ... for about 2 months ... but white is not completely ...

Since Christchurch is the most beautiful big city in which I was previously in New Zealand would offer it ...

well, so I will continue the same again

keep your ears stiff:) I let mirhoeren:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment