Sunday, December 28, 2008

Quotes From Frankenstein By Mary Shelley Sympathy

pause, reflection, planning, undkrank ...

Hello home ...

've been back here again yesterday in the YHA in Paraparauma ...
got me after a cold night on a campsite near to a single (aso Einz) withdrawn room here at the hostel.

am of a little sick ... for 2 days or in compliance've pretty cold ... I've eigefangen nice. So the nose laueft and all the rest is not so wirkich sparkling. I hope I can recuperate

me something here and rest.
seats just in the room, listening to SWR3 in web radio ... it is almost like home before now. though I know that this is not so.

addition, I have just not really looking for great adventure, Party or something felt ...
think of you in Gelnhausen! Also from the other side of the world!

Maybe this is a very good point at times a kind of short interim report drawn and an outlook will sometimes be quite good on the future planning ...

've been here 2.5 months on the road, I'm almost once around the North Island of New Zealand around.

drove 5050 km, the four most distant points of the compass (Cape Reinga, N - East Cape, Cape Egmont (W) - Cape Palliser (S))

I was in these cities: Auckland (biggest city), Wellington (capital) most beautiful city (Martinborough, New Plymouth ).... I have taken

people: New Zealanders, Belgians, Swiss, Austrians, German, French, Canadians, Americans, Brazilians, Swedes, Dutch, Chileans, Argentines, Australians, Spaniards, Israelis, Japanese, Chinese, Mongolian, Mexican, Finns, and a few more which I have now vergesen.

Maybe a top 10 of the North Island (not separated by category)

first Sunrise at East Cape
second Sunset at Cape Egmont
third Tongariro Crossing (highest point just above the 3 sulfur lakes, views with herself)
4th Hostel "Maraehako Bay Retreat, Waihau Bay East Cape
5th Seeloewenkolonie at Cape Palliser
6th The Lighthouses
7th DOC campsite Fletcher Bay, Coromandel
8th Four-wheel-drive on the beach
9th The waterfalls
10th The Suedostkueste, especially camping Black Head, the bank on the beach under the palm.

Just performed again went through my route in my mind ... if I manage digital form thereof malschauen ne ...

'm really curious what I expected on the South Island yet, because the North was nice to 95% very much ... :)

looking straight ferries ... Despite all season still available at the moment. think the end of the week or by Monday I'll be traveling to the South Island ...

Sooo. as far as wars ertmal .... it again later,

Greetings from NZ
Sven

0 comments:

Post a Comment